Exactly how long a list am I allowed to write?
Note: the list below is comprised strictly of books that have already been published.
- The first six Amy Unbounded comics by Rachel Hartman. (Technically, not a book, as these were never collected, unlike the next six, which were published as Amy Unbounded: Belondweg Blossoming.)
- Cart and Cwidder, Drowned Ammet, The Spellcoats and the short story collection that contains “The True State of Affairs” by Diana Wynne Jones. (Or, you know, anything else by DWJ that I don’t have yet.)
- March (books 1, 2, and 3) by John Lewis, Andrew Ayden, and Nate Powell.
- Feathers and If You Come Softly by Jacqueline Woodson.
- The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison.
- It’s All Absolutely True by Ruby Elliot.
- Ms. Marvel: Generation Why by G. Willow Wilson, Jacob Wyatt, and Adrian Alphona.
*grin* Oh dear. This could get just a little long but heh, let’s see.
- Rejected Princesses by Jason Porath
- The Nakano Thrift Shop – Hiromi Kawakami
- Good Girls Marry Doctors – Piyali Battacharya
- Homegoing – Yaa Gyasi
- The Good Immigrant – Nikesh Shukla (editor)
- Rhetorics of Fantasy – Farah Mendlesohn
- Seeing Like a Feminist – Nivedita Menon
- The Kitchen-Dweller’s Testimony – Ladan Osman, Kwame Dawes
- One Hundred Shadows – Hwang Jung Eun
- Questions for Ada by Ijeoma Umebinyuo
If you are going to be buying me books, please get me one of these. Haha.