Hardcover, 32 pages
Expected publication: March 14th 2017 by Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- The book was so cute it made me want to cry.
- Me, sobbing with a picturebook in my hand.
- It’s not as strange a picture as I would like to think.
- Anyway, Il Sung Na’s books are always light-hearted and warm. Bird, Balloon, Bear is no different.
- Bird wants to make friends with Bear but he/she/they is/are too shy and miss their chance.
- So Bear makes friends with the Balloon.
- It’s a picturebook; these things are perfectly acceptable.
- Anyway, Balloon is a rather delicate sort and sort of flakey. Things happen.
- A chance opens up again.
- This time Bird takes that chance.
- Happiness and friendship forever.
- Also, the prettiest art to accompany this delightful story.
- See examples below.
- I enjoyed this picturebook and my niece is (4 year old) is in love with it.
- Try it out for bedtime?