Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started and maintained by brokeandbookish.blogspot.com. Today we will be talking about the upcoming releases we’re most excited for.
- Rani Patel in Full Effect – Sonia Patel
I want this nowwwww.
- Friday Barnes Under Suspicion – R. A. Spratt
I adored the first one so much that my expectations for the sequel are off the charts. Please don’t disappoint me, Book.
- The Swan Riders – Erin Bow
I’m both terrified and eager for this world. Talis rocks my world. In very scary ways that I like which is also scary.
- Strange the Dreamer – Laini Taylor
At this point, Taylor could write a book filled with grocery shopping lists and I’d read it happily. 😀
- The Girl Who Drank The Moon – Kelly Barnhill
I adored The Witch’s Boy and this one sounds brilliant. I don’t understand why I don’t already have it.
- A Little Taste of Poison – R. J. Anderson
I really enjoyed A Pocket Full of Murder so…I want to know how the story continues.
- Goldenhand by Garth Nix
- more of Check, Please! by Ngozi Ukazu
- Every Hidden Thing by Kenneth Oppel
- The Doorway and the Deep (The Water and the Wild #2) by K. E. Ormsbee
- The Secret Horses of Briar Hill by Megan Shepherd
- Ms. Marvel #5: Super Famous
- I… I don’t know? There are a lot of stories I’m excited about; far too many stories to keep a list of.
- Shiny Broken Pieces by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton: I loved the first book in the series and I just can’t wait for this one!
- The Inexplicable Logic of my Heart by Benjamin Alire Sáenz: It’s freaking Sáenz, people. You know how Nafiza feels about Laini Taylor? Well, Sáenz is my Taylor. <3
- Black Panther (Vol. 1): Nation Under Our Feet: It’s written by Ta-Nehisi Coates. I will obviously be reading it.
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo: I am actually pretty surprised by how much I enjoyed Six of Crows. Definitely need more Kaz Brekker in my life. (I know. Who am I even?)
- Summer Days and Summer Nights: Twelve Love Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins: I love the list of authors attached to this collection and I’ve been enjoying romance lately. Here’s hoping it’s not all straight/white/cis/able-bodied.
All My Friends Are Dangerous Louie has finished with her old life, and stepped into a world of sinners. For her, nothing is going to be the same again. This darkly funny, disturbing novel explores a lawless world where morality is a nuisance, everything can be bought, and the prices paid are high. Forest The […]
Look, no one tagged us, but I saw this lovely post on B & C Book Blog (who, by the way, also have an A+ instagram account, go look) and I just had to gently nudge my team into participating. The tag is originally by Kimberley Faye Reads, where she has a .zip file for all […]
TTT is a meme by The Broke And The Bookish and we’re in for the ride. Join us in the comments! Let us know which of your faves you wish you’d talked about more often! Nafiza As a book blogger, I don’t generally have this problem. I don’t think any of do actually. Books we […]
Steve just wants to save his baby brother—but what will he lose in the bargain? Kenneth Oppel’s (Silverwing, The Boundless) haunting gothic tale for fans of Coraline, is one of the most acclaimed books of the year, receiving six starred reviews. Illustrations from Caldecott Medalist Jon Klassen. For some kids summer is a sun-soaked season […]
… you know, to stave away the heat. Top Ten Tuesday is a meme by The Broke And The Bookish. Yash These are the creepiest, most chilling books I know. (Do note that I am a total coward. Pottermore definitely chuckled evilly as it placed me in Gryffindor.) The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma: […]
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme by The Broke And The Bookish. This one is a random pick from their list of previous topics. Yash Champion by Marie Lu: Mm. Don’t know if a lot of people will agree on this one, but I definitely enjoyed this ending. I mean, it made me tear up […]
The best books I’ve read so far this year. Go on, fangirl. Nafiza The best books I’ve read this year, huh. I’ve read quite a few actually. I make it a point to not continue books if they’re not working out for me because there’s no point in torturing myself when other great books await […]
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started by thebrokeandbookish.com. Today in honour of Canada Day, we’re going to list our favourite children’s Canadian Lit. This will be more difficult for some of us than others. Haha. Nafiza Let’s see… Sorrow’s Knot and Plain Kate both by Erin Bow Seraphina by Rachel Hartman Ultraviolet by R. J. Anderson The Agency series by […]
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme brought to you by thebrokeandbookish. Share your top tens with us in the comments or leave us a link. Nafiza Summer TBRs, huh? I kinda suck at TBRs because I will end up reading everything besides what is on the list. It’s a failing. But I do like making […]